(1) The customer can revoke his / her contract explanation within 2 weeks without giving reasons in text form (eg letter, fax, E-Mail) or by return of the thing. This regulation does not apply to custom-made in form and in Colour. The period begins at the earliest with receipt of this instruction. To maintain the cancellation period, the timely dispatch of the revocation or the thing is sufficient. The revocation or the return is to the Fa.
sporthoch2 - manufacturer for sportswear -
(2) The revocation or return is not possible if the customer has already taken the goods in use or he has damaged the goods. In the case of an effective cancellation, the mutually received benefits must be returned. If the customer can not wholly or partially return the received service to the company Ute Bächer or only in a deteriorated condition, he / she must pay the company Sporthoch2 - manufaktur für sportbekleidung - if necessary compensation for value. In the case of the surrender of things, this does not apply if the deterioration of the thing solely due to their examination - as it would have been possible in the store - due. In addition, the customer can avoid the obligation to pay compensation by not using the item as an owner and refraining from anything that impairs its value.
(3) When returning from a delivery of goods, the customer has to bear the costs of the return, if the delivered goods correspond to those ordered. Otherwise, the return for the customer is free. This returns policy does not apply to selective mailings, sample shipments and incorrect orders. Here the customer has to pay the shipping costs. Since the company sporthoch2 - manufaktur für sportbekleidung - can not accept unfree returns, the customer has to pay the costs of the return even if the costs are borne by sporthoch2 - manufaktur für sportbekleidung - first.
(5) The right of revocation is excluded for goods that have been made according to the special wishes of the customer (custom-made). The return of the goods is to be made as a separately secured value shipment.
Special designs are all offered in the shop pants, bodies, overalls, hair bands, start numbers except: arm numbers black / white, shoes, as well as all items that do not represent garments and are not custom made.
Right of withdrawal for entrepreneurs
(1) If the customer buys as an entrepreneur, he is not entitled to the right of withdrawal under § 7.
(2) Entrepreneurs must report obvious defects in writing within a period of two weeks from receipt of the goods. Otherwise the assertion of the warranty claim is excluded. Deadline is sufficient for the timely dispatch of the notice of defects. The entrepreneur bears the full burden of proof for all conditions of the claim, in particular for the defect itself, for the time of the discovery of the defect and for the timeliness of the complaint.
§ 11 appeal proceedings
Information about online dispute resolution
The EU Commission provides a platform for out-of-court settlement. In future, consumers will be able to settle disputes in connection with their online order out of court. The Dispute Settlement Platform can be found here :: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
Our e-mail for consumer complaints is: email@example.com